INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER, S.L. (CIF B-86384583) complies with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of Protection Personal data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal data is passed, thereby adopting the technical and organizational measures necessary to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, given the state of technology access, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Portal users are informed that their personal data can only be obtained for processing if they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained are reported. They will be canceled when no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose, or when requested by the holder in exercising its right of cancellation.
When personal data is collected, the user shall be informed, clearly and unequivocally, of the following:
– Existence of a file or processing of personal data, purpose of the collection and recipients of information.
– Registration of the file in the Register of the Data Protection Agency.
– Mandatory or optional nature of the response to the questions which may be asked, as well as the consequences of obtaining data or the refusal to supply.
– Ability to exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
– Identity and address of the controller of the data. The user is solely responsible for the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
The website owner will not be responsible and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature that may be suffered by you or any third party (including his company), as a result of what may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, the information contained on the website, your personal or company information or material and information transmitted through our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or any other person, firm or any corporation for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or indirect), personal injury or expenses of any nature arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in relation to it or occasioned thereby or by reason of failure or interruption or termination thereof.
Users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on your computer can set your browser to that effect. Most browsers today allow cookies management in 3 ways:
1. Cookies are never accepted.
2. The browser asks the user whether to accept each cookie.
3. Cookies are always accepted.
The browser can also include the ability to better specify what cookies should be accepted and which not. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
1. To reject cookies from certain domains.
2. Refuse third-party cookies.
3. Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is closed).
4. Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain:
– For more information on Chrome browser click here.
– For more information about browser Explorer click here.
– For more information on Firefox browser click here.
– For more information on Safari browser click here.
– For more information on Opera Browser click here.
However, note that if detailed eliminate cookies, your browsing page may be affected.
This site also can host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons usually are small images of a pixel by pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons are used and used in a similar way as cookies. In addition, Web beacons are typically used to measure the traffic of users who visit a website and can draw a pattern of users of a site.
In some cases information about visitors to this site will be shared anonymously or aggregate with third parties as advertisers, sponsors or auditors with the sole purpose of improving the services offered on this site. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the laws and all their rights will be respected in the protection of data in accordance with current regulations.
Cookies are created in the user’s browser to register your activity on the Website and allow a more fluid and custom navigation files.
INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER, S.L.
Principe de Vergara, 57-59