We have a wide array of cultural activities so that our IFCENTER ACADEMY students can fully enjoy the infinite number of possibilities a city like Madrid offers.
We cooperate with teaching professionals whose guided tours will actually let you experience the city and any other place we take you to. Our cultural activities are open to all the students of the school.
Here are some highlights of our guided tours:
- Madrid de los Austrias (Habsburg dynasty neighbourhood).
- Monuments of Madrid and the city park El Retiro.
- Madrid Nightlife.
- Legends of Madrid.
- Visit to the Prado museum.
- Visit to the Thyssen museum.
- Visit to the Reina Sofía museum.
- Participating in a wine tasting.
- A trip to Toledo.
- A trip to the Valle de los Caídos.
- A trip to Segovia.
- A trip to Ávila.
- A trip to Aranjuez.
- A trip to El Escorial.
- Visiting companies..
All the excursions last between half a day and the whole day. A teacher guides the group providing facts and anecdotes for information and entertainment.
100% fun guaranteed!